For over 15 years, Attorney Michael S. Williams, Esq. has been serving clients throughout New Jersey in various legal matters, including personal Injury, motor vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation, estate planning, business development, and contracts.
OVER 1.3 MILLION IN RECOVERY
Over the course of the last 7.5 months Michael has resolved over a dozen workers’ compensation and personal injury matters. Michael in fact was unable to report breaking the 1 million dollars in recoveries mark due to resolving 2 cases on the same day. While every case being handled is important, regardless of value, some of the more significant resolutions are listed below.
- $55,000 for a client who suffered injuries to his lower back in a motor vehicle accident, resulting in extensive chiropractic treatment and pain management. — 10/12/2022
- $100,000 (policy limits) for a client who suffered injuries to both arms, one shoulder, and a hip after being struck by a motor vehicle while operating his motorcycle. — 10/13/2022
- $262,500 for a client who suffered hip injuries in a slip, trip, and fall accident while visiting a nail salon. A cardboard box was negligently placed by staff as a makeshift rain mat. — 10/25/2022
- $149,000 for a client who suffered injuries to his neck and back in a three-car accident, requiring injection pain management treatment. Each party’s insurance companies paid close to policy limits. — 11/30/2022
- $50,000 (the policy limits) for a client who injured his lower back in a motor vehicle accident, after the insurance company’s initial offer of $2,500 and allegations the client received no injuries. — 2/10/2023
- $325,200 settlement and a $100,000 health insurance lien for a client who has been represented by Michael since 2017. The client sustained injuries to his lower back in a workplace accident and was previously denied coverage by the insurance company. — 3/31/23
- $187,500 for a client who slipped and fell on black ice injuring her knee, and bilateral wrists. — 5/8/23
- $95,000 (tortfeasor policy limited plus UIM coverage) for a client injured in a motor vehicle accident — 5/8/23
Michael is a skilled attorney who never overpromises or underdelivers. His extensive knowledge and background in personal injury and workers’ compensation law has positioned him to be one of the most well-known and respected attorneys in New Jersey.
Michael has been recognized for his many accomplishments in personal injury law by New Jersey Monthly, Super Lawyers, and Super Lawyers Rising Stars. He is nationally ranked as a Top Trial Attorney by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys and is recognized as one of New Jersey’s Top 100 Jury Verdict Attorneys.
To schedule a free consultation at the Law Offices of Michael S. Williams, complete our online form or call 732-351-2800. Located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, we serve clients in Shrewsbury and Monmouth County.